Tranzqual is pleased to announce the launch of new resources for the National Certificate in Commercial Road Transport - Courier Driver.
The qualification has strands in urgent operations and non-urgent Operations.
The National Certificate is for owner drivers and employees of courier companies.
Different courier operations have their own demands and ways of doing things and this qualification recognises the knowledge and skills which are common to all courier drivers.
Skills gained include:
• demonstrating the knowledge of the courier industry
• describing health and safety in the courier industry
• applying safe work practices as a courier driver
• processing documents and information
• managing stress, health and fatigue while driving.
The qualification has been developed so drivers can specialise in:
• point to point courier operations, or
• hub and spoke courier operations
Designed for on-job training and assessment means this National Certificate can be completed while working on the job in around 12 months.
There is further information about the qualification in the Trainee Information leaflet and the new courier driver assessment materials factsheet.
Call a Tranzqual Regional Training Advisor on 0800 4QUALS (478257) for further information.